Tue, Oct 31|
Race & Kink
Award-winning discussion series
Time & Location
Oct 31, 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
About the event
Join Marla and Luna for intellectual conversations around race and kink and it's effects on the various intersections of identities and kinky particulars.
- To create conversations about racism in kink communities, industries and spaces
- To empower BIPOC people to navigate and thrive in kinky pursuits
- To educate allies on how implicit bias, racism and interpersonal racism happens in kink
- To raise awareness of racial dynamics in kinky activities and events
Feed your brain and your kinky soul with lively conversation with some of the industry's leading kinky professionals! You'll have the ability to ask questions and engage and better yet, learn more things that can help your kinky experience evolve.
So far, our guests include:
- Jan. 31 - Diaper Boy
- Feb. 28 - MsK
- Mar. 28 - Iamar Kinhawk
- Apr. 25 - Majordomo slave Sassy Nikki Nia
- May 30 - TBA
- June 29 - BIPOC ONLY Healing Session
- July 25 - Jimanekia Eborn
- Aug. 29 - TBA
- Sept. 26 - TBA
- Oct. 31 - TBA
- Nov. 28 - TBA
- Dec. 28 - BIPOC Only Healing Session
All people are welcome, except for the BIPOC session, where it will be exclusively BIPOC. Please only register for the BIPOC session if you identify as BIPOC.
Accessibility: Closed Captions are available. NO ONE WILL BE TURNED AWAY FOR LACK OF FUNDS. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you'd like to attend.
**The sessions with guests will be recorded. Everyone who signs up will get access to the recording for 30 days.**
Our tickets are income-based. Please select the one that is closest to your level of household income. $25 <$80k; $35 <$150k; $55 >$150kFrom $15.00 to $55.00
- $15.00+$0.38 service fee
- $25.00+$0.63 service fee
- $35.00+$0.88 service fee